In the summer months, this alpine mountain in Bad Tölz lures visitors and families to exciting day trips, offering recreation and relaxation in nature along with fun and action.
On the plateau of the Blomberg you will discover a peaceful nature experience and large hiking area with a stunning view into the valley and Alps.
Adventurers will find one of Bavaria’s highest forest ropes courses right behind the mountain’s Bavarian restaurant, where you can safely balance up to 15 meters in the air on 5 exciting, treetop courses.
- Summer toboggan run – the longest in Germany
- Alpine coaster “Blomberg-Blitz”
- Amusement park with a trampoline facility, bungee trampolines, water attractions and much more
- Petting zoo
- Beer garden
- Blomberghaus” Bavarian restaurant
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Over 25 kilometers of hiking trails with mountain views
- Mountain biking trails
- Designated Nordic Walking course